Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chic Stripes

This girl knows what she is doing. One of my favorite blog friends, Michelle from Three Men and a Lady, painted stripes on her entryway/hallway walls and made it instantly chic. I don't know if I would have the patience to tape every. inch. of. this. room. but thankfully Michelle did so that we can see her fabulous design. One of my favorite parts of this space is the chalkboard wall making use of that peculiar curved space. I love it. If you don't read her blog, you should. She also does amazing furniture makeovers. And I mean amazing.







1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the feature. I realized that I follow your blog but never added you to my reader. Whoops! Anyway, thanks for the feature. Where ya been? I'm really interested to see what you do in the world of design!

    ReplyDelete